If you have been looking for investing money in property, you would want to consider Herts as you are guaranteed more than you could ask for as returns from investment. Whether it is from the angle of investment or a property where you would like to move into, Hertfordshire is the perfect place to offer you the best of all worlds. Safety and comfort are the primary concerns of all who are looking to buy a property. It is your money earned over the years and you need to ensure that you have the best purchase.
Brief outline on Herts
Hertfordshire is situated in the Southeast of England. This county is very close to central London. It offers picturesque beauty with woodlands, farmlands and river valleys. One could find historic towns and modern towns here. Being close to London gives this county an edge over most of the other counties in England.
Highlights of Hertfordshire
Half of Herts is declared as Green Belt by the Government of England. The county has excellent landscape and is a viewer's delight. Let us have a look at some of the highlights of Hertfordshire.
- Being close to London, it enjoys the advantage of being within easy reach of the famous London Heathrow airport.
- Excellent transport facilities to Central London greatly improve employment opportunities.
- Herts is a delight to tourists as there are historic houses and museums. Tourists' accommodation is excellent with hotels and guesthouses in great numbers.
- Some of the famous historic buildings include Hertford Castle, Knebworth House, Gardens & Park, St. Albans Cathedral, The Clock Tower, Berkhamsted Castle and so on.
- Some of the famous parks in Hertfordshire are Cheshunt Park, Cassiobury Park, Aberford Park, Hatfield Forest and so on.
- Residents and visitors enjoy a thorough entertainment in Herts as there are lots to choose from. Sports lovers would love the sporting activities here, which include ice skating, roller skating, skateboarding, motor sports, tenpin bowling and much more.
- There are more sporting activities here, namely, tennis, football, badminton, cricket and many more.
- The description of the county would not be complete if one does not mention about wildlife parks situated here. Some of the famous wildlife parks here are Butterfly World, Paradise Wildlife Park, Wild Britain, Woodside Animal Farm and so on.
- The museums need special mention. Some of the most popular museums in Herts are Barnet Museum, First Garden City Heritage Museum and Amersham Museum.
Watch your steps
If you are trying to identify the right property in Hertfordshire, you need to first list out the properties available within your budget. Ensure that the house has the necessary legal documents so that there are no legal tangles involved. Base your choice on the source of the budget. It may be a loan that you have on your mind or it may be your money. If it is bank loan, it would do well to ensure that the house you intend to purchase fits in well with the demands of the lender. Make a wise move and buy a property that would give you the best returns.